PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:46 pm 

Here it is folks, the ultimate WOTW's question... :D

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk
www.webspaceinvaders.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:14 pm 
Martian War Lord

:P We could always ask how many pairs of shoes He/She owns? that's a sure-fired way to find out :rolleyes: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldFBFJgWmw&feature=player_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:33 pm 

<!--QuoteBegin-Lonesome Crow+Feb 10 2005, 09:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lonesome Crow @ Feb 10 2005, 09:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->:P We could always ask how many pairs of shoes He/She owns? that's a sure-fired way to find out  :rolleyes: :D<br />[right][snapback]744[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br />Lol, Perhaps I should have given it a bit more thought. :D <br /><br />

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:20 pm 
Martian War Lord

Not sure if I happy about this poll!<br /><br />I know Leper has some negative views but he is a true War Of The Worlds fan and I respect him for that.<br /><br />On a smaller scale, it caused me great pain listening to Sheryl Crow sing "Sweet Child O' Mine"..... some classics are best left alone! So I understand where he is coming from.<br /><br />But, I do support the Paramount, Pendragon and CGI movies, there are a lot of dedicated people working on all of them and the next couple of years are going to be great for War Of The Worlds fans, as one of the best novels ever written is being blasted everywhere. I am still suprised with the comments I keep getting from people who have never heard of War Of The Worlds! (that'll soon change!)<br /><br />Anyway, drifting off there...... Leper, if you not happy with this poll thing, let me know and it will be removed. If you are amused with it, then I'll leave it up to you to reply to your fan club (nicely as possible of course)<br /><br />Take care you lot! :alien2:

Lee
Eve Of The War Webmaster
http://www.eveofthewar.co.uk
"The War Of The Worlds Website"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:46 pm 

<!--QuoteBegin-eveofthewar+Feb 10 2005, 11:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eveofthewar @ Feb 10 2005, 11:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Not sure if I happy about this poll!<br /><br />I know Leper has some negative views but he is a true War Of The Worlds fan and I respect him for that.<br /><br />On a smaller scale, it caused me great pain listening to Sheryl Crow sing "Sweet Child O' Mine"..... some classics are best left alone!  So I understand where he is coming from.<br /><br />But, I do support the Paramount, Pendragon and CGI movies, there are a lot of dedicated people working on all of them and the next couple of years are going to be great for War Of The Worlds fans, as one of the best novels ever written is being blasted everywhere.  I am still suprised with the comments I keep getting from people who have never heard of War Of The Worlds!  (that'll soon change!)<br /><br />Anyway, drifting off there...... Leper, if you not happy with this poll thing, let me know and it will be removed.  If you are amused with it, then I'll leave it up to you to reply to your fan club (nicely as possible of course)<br /><br />Take care you lot!  :alien2:<br />[right][snapback]761[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Hi ya, this isnt meant as offensive, you guys should all know me, I like to have a laugh. But if I have offended Leper then I did not intend too. Just a bit of harmless fun :)<br /><br /><br />

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:28 am 
Tripod King

no comment :P

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:44 am 
Martian War Lord

:( I have given myself a good telling-off and sent myself to bed with no supper, :( <br /><br />No offence meant, just a laugh :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:47 am 

:lol: Hey,if a weddings taking place between Lonesome and Leper you could get married at my church................. :D

Bloody Martians nicked my bible..!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:33 pm 
Martian War Lord

:lol: Hey, I'm not a BLACKBIRD and I'm not RAVEN about the idea thank you very much :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:56 pm 

<!--QuoteBegin-The Curate+Feb 11 2005, 11:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Curate @ Feb 11 2005, 11:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->:lol: Hey,if a weddings taking place between Lonesome and Leper you could get married at my church................. :D<br />[right][snapback]777[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br />They do seem to have that love hate thing going don't they. :P

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:01 am 
Martian War Lord

<!--QuoteBegin-Martian Myster The New Master+Feb 15 2005, 05:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Martian Myster The New Master @ Feb 15 2005, 05:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->They do seem to have that love hate thing going don't they.  :P<br />[right][snapback]979[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /> :P Backatcha :D

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 11 posts ]