View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

Home Page Home Page  [ 13 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:24 am 
Martian War Lord

FROM : <a href='http://www.waroftheworldsfilm.com/nm/publish/news_74.shtml' target='_blank'>War Of The Worlds Film</a><br /><br />An all-new War of the Worlds Movie Trailer will be aired during the Super Bowl on February 6, 2005. This trailer is said to show footage of people fleeing the alien invasion and witnessing an "alien space ship landing on the Bayonne Bridge" and the destruction of a gas station/mechanic shop that is central to Tom Cruise's character (he's a mechanic).<br />

Lee
Eve Of The War Webmaster
http://www.eveofthewar.co.uk
"The War Of The Worlds Website"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:50 pm 
Tripod King

cant wait Image<br /><br />ah well, we'll get to see something actually going into the release version in this trailer then?

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:38 pm 
Tripod King

Sounds cool, will this be aired in britain sometime?<br /><br />Sam

There are three types of people in this World. Those who can count, and those who can't

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:17 pm 
Advanced Member

<!--QuoteBegin-eveofthewar+Jan 13 2005, 07:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eveofthewar @ Jan 13 2005, 07:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->FROM : <a href='http://www.waroftheworldsfilm.com/nm/publish/news_74.shtml' target='_blank'>War Of The Worlds Film</a><br /><br />An all-new War of the Worlds Movie Trailer will be aired during the Super Bowl on February 6, 2005. This trailer is said to show footage of people fleeing the alien invasion and witnessing an "alien space ship landing on the Bayonne Bridge" and the destruction of a gas station/mechanic shop that is central to Tom Cruise's character (he's a mechanic).<br />[right][snapback]18[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br />Well that will be one good reason to watch the game (the Cowboys playing in it would be the best reason, but it looks like it will still be some time before that happens, harrumph...). Hopefully the game will be worth watching, or the trailer will run early, or both. I'll post a review for everyone if it looks like it won't air in the U.K. until later.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:19 pm 

Well with a bit of look they will put in on their website.

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk
www.webspaceinvaders.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:53 pm 

Great to see some actual acting from some "real" actors this time :D I must say I thought the first teaser was kind of lame... I am sure this trailer wont disappoint me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:58 pm 

Quote:
King of Sand Posted Today, 12:53 AM <br />  Great to see some actual acting from some "real" actors this time  I must say I thought the first teaser was kind of lame... I am sure this trailer wont disappoint me! <br />
<br /><br />I think you may have posted this in the wrong section dude! :smoking:

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk
www.webspaceinvaders.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:57 am 

Um...no...he was talking about actually seeing who stars in the movie...instead of cannon-fodd...er...extras...and other scenes...it better have tripods in it! Dog Gamn it!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:17 am 

Let's hope it gets put on the website for all of us non-American type people..

http://evilnerfherder.proboards78.com/index.cgi?
My forum that takes in TWoTW, Sci Fi, Horror and anything else.

http://www.myspace.com/playingwithpylons -the new music project!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:30 pm 

Yipee. Can't wait to see actual footage from the film. I thought the teaser was one of the best I have seen in some time. I am tingling to see some of ILMs work. I hope that they don't fully reveal what the alien mahiens look like though.<br /><br />I remember the Super Bowl TV spots for Troy, The Hulk and T3. Most seem to appear online on the official sites.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:47 am 

<!--QuoteBegin-Martian Myster The New Master+Jan 14 2005, 12:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Martian Myster The New Master @ Jan 14 2005, 12:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I think you may have posted this in the wrong section dude!  :smoking:<br />[right][snapback]104[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br /><br />As Mart Ian said; I was talking about maybe se some acting from Tom Cruise and Dakota and Miranda and...........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:22 pm 

I dont remember any alien ships landing on any bridges in wotw.....the plot thickens.

"did i miss a meeting" ... bill hicks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:26 pm 
Tripod King

<!--QuoteBegin-gavv8+Jan 16 2005, 04:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gavv8 @ Jan 16 2005, 04:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I dont remember any alien ships landing on any bridges in wotw.....the plot thickens.<br />[right][snapback]226[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br />actually i was thinking the opposite :D

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 13 posts ]