Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

Home Page Home Page  [ 10 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:47 am 

:(I really do believe that somethings are best left alone.They are perfect as they are.I don't think that i'm probably half the SCI-FI fan that you lot are on this forum and alot of my comments make me look as if i'm speaking out of my arse.But i do know that i worship this book and have alot of passion for it.It feels like a loved one to me and i want to put my arms round it and not let anyone near it,especially Mr spielberg or any other writer or film maker who wants to(in my eyes)do it harm.I love to read and am passionate about alot of books but not like this one.It borders on obsession(scary or what).I would love there to be a law that stipulates that before you see any film on WOTW,you have to read the book first.There is that saying you know.........First impressions.How many people out there are going to see Spielbergs film then pick up our book and say.......'oooooh i much prefer the Spielberg film.I sometimes feel that our book isn't gonna get the credit when it comes to this bastardised version.Then again,maybe,just maybe Spielberg is going to have at the begining of this film a big dedication to our beloved Mr H G Wells because if spielbergs got anything about him.......then he most definately should.H G Well's The War Of The Worlds.Hands of Steven.............its mine. <_< :alien32:

Bloody Martians nicked my bible..!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:28 am 
Tripod King

id like to point out that im not that against Paramount :D

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:45 am 

:( Like i said before....I apologise if i offend anyone......i'm just a total 'slag' for the text of the book Leper.No offense mean't mate!!! :blush:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:48 am 
Tripod King

calm down man, you havnt offended anyone :D the book Leper will continue to be written and im closing in on a deal with Lee to do at least part of this films official review on the Eve Of The War site so our opinion will be represented :D

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:01 pm 

:blush: Cheers Leper........I'm hard work,you can't take me anywhere :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:11 pm 
Martian War Lord

It's important to have passions (it's what makes us Human, I think) so why not for a book. I'm with you there. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldFBFJgWmw&feature=player_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:10 am 

<_< I know this may sound a bit mad but i do look at this novel as belonging to us.A kind of English thing Lonesome...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:10 am 
Martian War Lord

<!--QuoteBegin-The Curate+Feb 15 2005, 10:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Curate @ Feb 15 2005, 10:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><_< I know this may sound a bit mad but i do look at this novel as belonging to us.A kind of English thing Lonesome...<br />[right][snapback]944[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br />100% yes :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldFBFJgWmw&feature=player_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:05 pm 

<!--QuoteBegin-The Curate+Feb 15 2005, 11:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Curate @ Feb 15 2005, 11:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><_< I know this may sound a bit mad but i do look at this novel as belonging to us.A kind of English thing Lonesome...<br />[right][snapback]944[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br />By gove, well said young man "hoff hoff hoff" :P <br /><br />

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk
www.webspaceinvaders.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:11 am 

<!--QuoteBegin-Martian Myster The New Master+Feb 16 2005, 08:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Martian Myster The New Master @ Feb 16 2005, 08:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->By gove, well said young man "hoff hoff hoff"  :P<br />[right][snapback]1024[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br /> :) You are far too kind sir

Profile E-mail  

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 10 posts ]