Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

Home Page Home Page  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:32 am 

<!--QuoteBegin-Loz+Mar 15 2005, 09:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Loz @ Mar 15 2005, 09:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Anyways if Speilberg and Cruise are such big fans of War of the Worlds they should be salvitating at the idea of seeing pendragon version. <br />They should be like-<br /> Speilberg: "hey those guys are making one of my favourite books into a film and sticking closer to the origional story than we are. and what's more I here they are struggling due to lack of funds to give it that fianal bit of umph, so lets help them out and give them a SH*T load of dosh, sos they can make it proper and fulfil our dreams!"<br /> Cruise: "But Stephen, won't it compete with our up to date version, and we'll lose out on an audiance percentage?"<br /> Speilberg: "Maybe Tom but I'd do anything to see War of the Worlds brought to life in its origional setting and all that goes with that."<br />[right][snapback]2147[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Loz may be 'dreaming' but he has a valid point......if they are such fans of WOTW then yes.................Loz,spot on,spot on young man.So therefore they cant possibly be fans of the book at all.In fact i doubt if they have even read it at all for that matter......................Spot on Loz!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Bloody Martians nicked my bible..!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:36 am 

<!--QuoteBegin-curious+Mar 16 2005, 01:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(curious @ Mar 16 2005, 01:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Only problem is, it't not showing anywhere :P<br />[right][snapback]2170[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Well dont worry curious,we are a resouceful lot on here and i'm sure we will find it.You enjoy your alien invasion thingymagig movie and we will watch H G Wells The War of the Worlds.ha ha :lol:

Bloody Martians nicked my bible..!

Profile E-mail  

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2