View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

Home Page Home Page  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:32 pm 
Martian War Lord

Thought this might be interesting... or maybe not.....<br /><br />What do you do for a living or what do you study if your a student or if your unemployed what would like to be doing!!! ??<br /><br />WORK : I live and work in Devon for a computer company for the last 7 years! I have done sales, technical and am currently in charge of purchasing.<br /><br />HOBBIES : War Of The Worlds, Web Design, Movies and looking after my girlfriend!<br /><br />There we go, over to you lot....<br /><br /><br /><br />

Lee
Eve Of The War Webmaster
http://www.eveofthewar.co.uk
"The War Of The Worlds Website"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:06 pm 
Tripod King

Student of Professional Writing and Philosophy, University of Wolverhampton, hobbies include doing no work for my course, eeking out an existence on a budget so low it would surprise a tramp, supporting one Arsenal Football Club and doing a lot of generally hanging about with similarly poor friends

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:40 pm 

Hgv lorry driver in Devon, hobbies are doing up our house, looking after our two horses, fishing and annoying the children.<br />And supporting West Ham.........

"did i miss a meeting" ... bill hicks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:02 pm 
Martian War Lord

I'm a Dental Technician (for those who don't know that means, I make false teeth)<br />In my spare time I'm a freelance illustrator and a model creator and design logos for shops and businesses, I restore antiques for a local shop(usually model ships and trawlers) and in the time I have left I'm a big WOTW fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldFBFJgWmw&feature=player_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:34 pm 

Hi all,i'm at college doing an NVQ 3 in advice and guidance at Bury college in Manchester.The work i normally do is motorcycle courier.I spent 6 years in the army before that and my hobbies include WOTW,dressing up as a German soldier and running around the woods after communist re-enacters and not forgetting being in love with my Honda Fireblade.I quite like going clubbing and avin a good dance too(when you ride a blade dancing becomes second nature)and coming on this forum to rant on and on and on and loving leper a little bit too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />And Man United are the greatest team on the planet(but you all know that anyway)

Bloody Martians nicked my bible..!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:24 pm 

Howdy dee doo dee all, I run a webdesign company along with an online tshirt shop. When I'm not out and about selling stuff I generally spend time messing around on motorbike, which funnily enough is a Fireblade like The Curate. Nice to see some bikers here.<br />I play squash, go down the gym and like to drink copious amounts of alcohol. My passion is War of The Worlds and has been ever since I was 8 and my parents sujected me to it...<br /><br /> :smoking:

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk
www.webspaceinvaders.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:05 am 

A fellow Fireblade rider................(you must be a wonderful chap) :)

Bloody Martians nicked my bible..!

Profile E-mail  

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 7 posts ]