All times are UTC

Home Page Home Page  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:07 pm 
Tripod King

at this particular moment 12:52 (GMT) i have sighted on the bit down the bottom that Google.com is browsing us. and no it isnt somebody who is registered under the name Google.com either :P just thought id bring it to the attention of the board a monolithic search engine is scouting us out for an attack :D<br /><br />"Nobody would have believed in the early hours of Saturday afternoon Eve Of The War affairs were being watched keenly and closely by a search engine vaster than our website yet as digital as our own. As members busied themselves about speculating on Leper Messiah's gender they were being scrutinized as though they were fresh screenshots from the Pendragon version. With infinate sillyness members went to and fro about the forums serene in their empire over the net. It is possible lines of html do the same. No one gave a thought to search engines as a source of forum danger or thought of them only to dismiss the idea of Yahoo's interviews with Speilberg and Cruise as being knocked up at the last second. It is curious to recall some of the mental habits of those departed days. At most members fancied there might be a bit of a nasty guy working in Google's office that perhaps ate all the tea-break doughnuts and ready to screw up somebody's search. Yet across the gulf of the internet, programmers that are to Lee as we all are to Donald Rumsfeild, office workers bored and unsympathetic regarded these forums with half amused eyes, and slowly and surely they drew their plans against us, and at about tea time came the great disillusionment."

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:17 pm 

One word: ROFL<br /><br />Or can you say that a short term for four is one word? :P

How to make a tripod:
1. Take a small wooden toy wheel (cheap in hobby stores)
2. Take three nails.
3. Figure the rest out yourself.

Pretty crazy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:22 pm 
Tripod King

<!--QuoteBegin-The Improved Trog+Feb 12 2005, 05:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Improved Trog @ Feb 12 2005, 05:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Or can you say that a short term for four is one word? :P<br />[right][snapback]804[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br />nope im afraid whatever the meaning of that sentence is, it has flown straight past me Trog :D

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:02 pm 

OMG: :o <br /><br />Leper Messiah's cheese has slipped completely of its plate. :P

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk
www.webspaceinvaders.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:16 pm 
Tripod King

slipped off its cracker is the phrase and it happened years ago :P

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:15 pm 

<!--QuoteBegin-Leper Messiah+Feb 13 2005, 07:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leper Messiah @ Feb 13 2005, 07:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->slipped off its cracker is the phrase and it happened years ago :P<br />[right][snapback]818[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Welcome to my world :D

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:33 pm 
Martian War Lord

:unsure: I didn't like to admit it but i didn't get it either :blush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldFBFJgWmw&feature=player_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:45 pm 
Martian War Lord

<!--QuoteBegin-Leper Messiah+Feb 12 2005, 01:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leper Messiah @ Feb 12 2005, 01:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->at this particular moment 12:52 (GMT) i have sighted on the bit down the bottom that Google.com is browsing us.  and no it isnt somebody who is registered under the name Google.com either :P  just thought id bring it to the attention of the board a monolithic search engine is scouting us out for an attack :D<br /><br />"Nobody would have believed in the early hours of Saturday afternoon Eve Of The War affairs were being watched keenly and closely by a search engine vaster than our website yet as digital as our own.  As members busied themselves about speculating on Leper Messiah's gender they were being scrutinized as though they were fresh screenshots from the Pendragon version.  With infinate sillyness members went to and fro about the forums serene in their empire over the net.  It is possible lines of html do the same.  No one gave a thought to search engines as a source of forum danger or thought of them only to dismiss the idea of Yahoo's interviews with Speilberg and Cruise as being knocked up at the last second.  It is curious to recall some of the mental habits of those departed days.  At most members fancied there might be a bit of a nasty guy working in Google's office that perhaps ate all the tea-break doughnuts and ready to screw up somebody's search.  Yet across the gulf of the internet, programmers that are to Lee as we all are to  Donald Rumsfeild, office workers bored and unsympathetic regarded these forums with half amused eyes, and slowly and surely they drew their plans against us, and at about tea time came the great disillusionment."<br />[right][snapback]801[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br />LMAO..... I like :D :lol: <br />

Lee
Eve Of The War Webmaster
http://www.eveofthewar.co.uk
"The War Of The Worlds Website"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:34 am 

I think were all crazy here and everone needs to come to the big p*ss up. See the beer thingy. <br /><a href='http://eveofthewar.sytes.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=23' target='_blank'>Click here for Beer (And yes it rhymes lol)</a><br /><br />Martian Beer on the cheap

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:46 am 
Tripod King

bloody hell Googles back browsing the board again, why am i the only one who ever sees it, it makes me look mad :D

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:09 pm 

:) I see it too Leper

Bloody Martians nicked my bible..!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:25 pm 
Advanced Member

Quote:
I see it too Leper.
<br /><br />The madness is spreading! Quick nurse, the screens!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:36 pm 
Martian War Lord

I haven't seen it yet, :blink: <br /><br />But Nurse hasn't brought my medicine yet :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:37 pm 

<!--QuoteBegin-Lonesome Crow+Feb 14 2005, 11:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lonesome Crow @ Feb 14 2005, 11:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I haven't seen it yet,  :blink: <br /><br />But Nurse hasn't brought my medicine yet :(<br />[right][snapback]911[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Here you can have some of mine old buddy. :smoking: The old Rastafarian Woodbine

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:43 pm 
Martian War Lord

Oh' no not the Red Weed again :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:10 am 

[attachmentid=30]<!--QuoteBegin-Lonesome Crow+Feb 15 2005, 12:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lonesome Crow @ Feb 15 2005, 12:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Oh' no not the Red Weed again :lol:<br />[right][snapback]925[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br />Lol You know you like it :smoking: <br /><br />Anyway I have suddenly found out what yer on about so here is a pic for all to see.<br /><br />

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:54 am 

If you type anything to do with wotw in to google it comes up with several links to eve of the war forum pages.

"did i miss a meeting" ... bill hicks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:56 am 

I see Google are watching the forum again <_<

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:08 am 

Hello Google.com,i see you are paying us a visit again......do you come here often? :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:29 pm 
Martian War Lord

If you're lucky you get to see "Ask Jeeves" sometimes too :P

Lee
Eve Of The War Webmaster
http://www.eveofthewar.co.uk
"The War Of The Worlds Website"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:09 pm 

crikey that means millions of innocent people could be exposed to the views of the mighty leper messiah!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:40 pm 
Tripod King

<!--QuoteBegin-gavv8+Feb 24 2005, 08:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gavv8 @ Feb 24 2005, 08:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->crikey that means millions of innocent people could be exposed to the views of the mighty leper messiah!!!!!!!<br />[right][snapback]1392[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br />indeed, i will creep up on the world and when the time is right....<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Image<br /><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>BOO!</span></span>

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:43 pm 

LMAO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:45 pm 
Martian War Lord

<!--QuoteBegin-Leper Messiah+Feb 24 2005, 09:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leper Messiah @ Feb 24 2005, 09:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->indeed, i will creep up on the world and when the time is right....<br />Image<br /><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>BOO!</span></span><br />[right][snapback]1404[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br />OK you said the storm trooper wasn't you, is this you :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:13 pm 
Tripod King

nope this is me :D:<br /><br />Image

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next