View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

Home Page Home Page  [ 25 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Terrorism Comes To London
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:54 am 
Tripod King

This morning, the day after London celebrated recieving the contract for hosting the 2012 Olympics, the city has been hit by a series of explosions aimed at public transport. The underground train system has been disabled and a bus has been destroyed by a bomb. There are unconfirmed reports of more damage.

So, finally the terrorists have landed a blow on Britain. Theyve made a grave error. I'm sure I do not only speak for myself when I say if I could speak to the terrorists now I would tell them that Britain is NOT afraid of them, Britain WILL find them and Britain WILL kill them or humilate them by capturing them.

Chaos at King's Cross

Evacuation of underground stations

Locations of tube explosions

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:44 am 
Martian War Lord

Yeah just been hearing about this Leper

You are right, Britain will get them!

These people never learn....

Lee
Eve Of The War Webmaster
http://www.eveofthewar.co.uk
"The War Of The Worlds Website"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:41 pm 
Tripod King

At least 20 dead they're now saying.

Mobile networks are down - it's taken me all morning to get hold of my friends, luckily many are on email. Fortunately they're all okay, and I overslept this morning so I missed the worst of it, I'd only got to St Paul's when they closed the underground and turfed us out.

Buggered if I know how I'm getting home tonight.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:00 pm 
Martian War Lord

I hate terrorism! :a013:

Why can't those Al Qaeda guys leave the innocents out of what they want? If it's financial, why don't they rob the banks or something!

I CAN'T STAND INNOCENT PEOPLE SUFFERING ON PURPOSE, YOU HEAR ME? I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :a013: :a093: :a091:

The Tempest is an advanced assault vehicle, which carries two heavy Heat-Rays and a Canister Launcher.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:00 pm 
Tripod King

i was supposed to be travelling home today from Wolverhampton to Dover, which means getting out and changing in London. i heard on the news one explosion was just round the corner from Euston, where i would have been if i hadnt overslept. instead im going to matlock this afternoon, ive heard train staff trading rumours of bodies on the concourse at Kings Cross on my journey.

i couldnt get through to anyone on my mobile for ages because the network was jammed which was bad because loads of people thought i was in london and were trying to contact me.

bastard coward terrorists.

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:05 pm 
Martian War Lord

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! :a093:

Sorry, I had to let this out, but I simply can't see what the point of those ignoramouses (the terrorists) are! What in the world do they reach with such actions anyway? I can tell you guys: they reach nothing with it.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! [-( :x

The Tempest is an advanced assault vehicle, which carries two heavy Heat-Rays and a Canister Launcher.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:12 pm 
Martian War Lord

Leper Messiah wrote:

bastard coward terrorists.

And thats all they are....If they want to be anything more, then come out of hiding and lets have a proper fight.... see how far they get then

I'm a Christian, not into violence at all, but when people get attacked by cowards like these, who hurt innocent people, then there is only one way for us to go....

Lee
Eve Of The War Webmaster
http://www.eveofthewar.co.uk
"The War Of The Worlds Website"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:14 pm 
Martian War Lord

If the Plasma Storm from my PC game Tyrian 2000 really existed, then we would be able to vaporise those brainless bastards in no time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:18 pm 
Martian War Lord

It's a good thing I don't know much about that Bin Laden character. I'm a absolutely non-violent person. I'm very fond of living together in peace. But as things are currently going on now on our planet, and I would encounter Bil Laden, then I would first beat the crap out of him, before I turn him over! :a093:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:34 pm 
Tripod King

well im going to be travelling home through London tomorrow, and i will not be scared to do it.

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:57 pm 
Martian War Lord

I also was in London for a week with school. It's a wonderful place. Too bad there are imbeciles among us on the world who don't have respect for it (I went during my visit with the underground almost every day...).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:44 pm 
Tripod King

I travelled home today through london. it was amazingly normal, but i could almost see the determination of people there to carry on as normal. i laid some flowers at kings cross station and when i did so a woman from the bbc came to speak to me. she published a part of our conversation on the bbc website which you can read at www.bbc.co.uk/news select the BBC Reporters Updates link on the right and scroll down the page till you come to Claire Heald, Kings Cross, 1245 and you will see her conversation with Joe Millard, which is my real name.

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:49 pm 

oever532 wrote:
I would first beat the crap out of him, before I turn him over! :a093:

you would turn him over? id have him chained in a pub celler £20 a pop at him make a fortune :mrgreen: (then turn him over after a few weeks/months/years if i wanted the reward . but no it aint funny over 50 dead now 13 on the bus bomb. 4 bombs in all, 3 on tube trains. The kings cross tubes hard to get to so there not sure of the casultys.

I'm gon' do, what I do,
I'm gon' say, what I say,
I'm gon' live how I live - how do you want a Wigga to live?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:39 am 
Martian War Lord

Well, in any case I would mess him up. I just read in the paper that an European group connected to that stupid Al-Qaeda thingy has claimed the strike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:29 pm 
Tripod King

Sorry, a bit late posting on this thread, but I have some views to add.

Like many people here, I am a Christian. They are Muslim. Terrorism is a pathetic excuse to kill innocent people unecessarily just because we live in a different way. They claim that it's retalliation from the war in Iraq. Funny, isn't it, how they seem to forget that we were liberating their people from a tyrannical despot

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but apparantly, once those terrorists set off the bombs, they go straight to a heaven, where they are awaited by twelve beautiful, dark skinner virgins who "tend to their every need" for eternity. The people who died in the attacks go straight to hell.
What a ridiculous fantasy. They just take please out of killing the innocent, no matter whether it's the Christians, Jews, or even their own people.

And the scariest thing is that they are living here - Born and bred in England, Wales, Scotland or Ireland. and yet they see themselves as muslim before they see themselves as British.

Terrorism will be destroyed. Europe, Russia, the Far East and America should join together to rid the world of terrorism, so that after thousands of years we can all live in peace :)

There are three types of people in this World. Those who can count, and those who can't

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:40 am 
Martian War Lord

Yeah, that would be great! No more war! I think it's time for all the good people to come to the aid of their fellow humans. If we could eradicate problems such as war, hunger and all that, than maybe this world and it's inhabitants would live long and prosper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:48 pm 
Tripod King

You've been watching too much Star Trek

There are three types of people in this World. Those who can count, and those who can't

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:06 pm 
Martian War Lord

Well, we could get far if there's no more war. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:47 pm 
Tripod King

Yeah I agree. Once we get terrorism there would be peace in the Western World

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:02 pm 
Martian War Lord

I just can't stand terrorism. What's the point of killing lots of innocent people on purpose?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:26 am 
Martian War Lord

oever532 wrote:
I would encounter Bil Laden, then I would first beat the crap out of him, before I turn him over! :a093:

:shock:
oever532 wrote:
Well, we could get far if there's no more war.

:a103:

is it just me or is there a little inconsistency here :a037:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldFBFJgWmw&feature=player_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:36 pm 
Martian War Lord

I suppose... I'm totally against war and terrorism, that's for sure!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:33 pm 
Martian War Lord

But haven't you heard that "violence begets violence", I think beating the crap out of Bin Laden counts as violence :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldFBFJgWmw&feature=player_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:21 pm 
Tripod King

You wouldn't be able to do that though - His followers would always hunt you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:50 pm 
Martian War Lord

Besides, I don't even know where that evil mastermind (which should be the proper name for that maniacal, dumb, careless, ruthless, heartless ignoramous) is.

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 25 posts ]