Home Page Home Page  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:26 pm 
Advanced Member

Ah. I'm a collection junkie. So maybe I won't throw it away. heck, I own Resident Evil Gaiden!

A fat woman came into the shoestore today. She was so fat, that she had 3 smaller, fat women orbiting her-Al Bundy, Married with Children

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:44 am 
Martian War Lord

I have lots of games on my PC. Wanna know which games I have?

The Tempest is an advanced assault vehicle, which carries two heavy Heat-Rays and a Canister Launcher.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:43 pm 
Advanced Member

Hmm.....I don't know much about computer games. I'm more into console games. But I plan to change that soon enough! Sure, tell me.

A fat woman came into the shoestore today. She was so fat, that she had 3 smaller, fat women orbiting her-Al Bundy, Married with Children

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:59 pm 
Martian War Lord

I've got Jazz Jackrabbit 2, the add-on The Secret Files and The Christmas Chronicles, I have further War of the Worlds, Midtown Madness, A2 Racer 2, 3D Ultra Pinball: Creep Night, Star Trek: New Worlds, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Rayman M (same as Rayman Arena), Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc, and thanks to an N64 emulator, I'm capable of playing The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time and its sequel Majora's Mask. And I have also a Gameboy Advance Emulator, so I can play the Legacy of Goku Triology (Dragonball Z), A Link to the Past (another Zelda Game) and Dragonball Z: Supersonic Warriors.

The Tempest is an advanced assault vehicle, which carries two heavy Heat-Rays and a Canister Launcher.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:02 pm 
Advanced Member

I like the sound of that 3D Pinball. By that, I also have a GameBoy Advance emulator, Super Nintendo, and NES emulators. Mainly Metroid games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:15 pm 
Martian War Lord

My current score in the High-Score verion of 3D Ultra Pinball: Creep Night is currently 250.265.562.300 points (and I'm still in my VERY FIRST TURN!!!!!!!! And I'm not even cheating! It's pure fair)!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:26 pm 
Martian War Lord

I'd love to have a propper full size pin bal machine. :mrgreen:

Bah bah black sheap April diamond spheres, Rigsby, Rigsby, Eight sided Pears.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:43 pm 
Advanced Member

Damn! What a score! I've never had a high score like that... :|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:11 am 
Martian War Lord

It's very easy to get the points. Try to keep the ball as long in play as possible, and when in Multiball, try to keep at least two or more balls in play to get big points. I once had a very different Pinball game, when I did certain actions, I suddenly had DOZENS of balls in play at one time! I have also another Pinball game, which could have 2, 3 and 4-ball Multiballs, and there is also a mission based Multiball where you have 5 balls in play at the same time! Wanna know what my personal favorite is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:04 pm 
Advanced Member

Maybe I'll try it sometime. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 am 
Martian War Lord

My personal favorite in the Timeshock! Pinball Game is the Wizard Frenzy. In the Wizard Frenzy, different modes are active at the same time, there is an everlasting ball saver, and you've got 6(!) balls in play! The time it lasts: 60 seconds. Your objective: To get within those 60 seconds 1.000.000.000 points to gain an Extra Ball turn! I managed to succeed in that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:29 pm 
Advanced Member

=D> Sounds like a challenge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:25 pm 
Martian War Lord

The Timeshock! Frenzy is more challenging. You have, just like in the Wizard Frenzy, an everlasting Ball Saver. Yo've got five balls in play, and you need to hit either one of the inner or outer ramps to make the center crystal spin. Drop any one of the balls in the crystal to lock it, and repeat this process three times. Then the Final Shot must been taken by shooting the final ball in the center Crystal, to detonate a certain crystal and eliminate a Timeshock!. You have 120 seconds to do the job, and if you succeed you'll be rewarded with a total of 1.000.000.000 points. If you fail, it means in the game the end of the entire universe...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:05 pm 
Advanced Member

Do things go boom boom?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:07 pm 
Martian War Lord

No, it's not going with a boom boom, it's going with a BIG BANG!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:15 pm 
Advanced Member

Ah.....it's zee Big Bang. Excellent. =D> Good show, lads. 8-[ ](*,)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:17 pm 
Martian War Lord

And that Big Bang is a VERY BIG ONE!!! You'll start over with the game, recollecting the fragments you missed, and/or deliver the final shot if you missed that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:25 pm 
Advanced Member

Awesome. Sounds like fun. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:30 pm 
Martian War Lord

It's available on PC CD-Rom, so you can play it on your laptop and home PC. I like 3D Ultra Pinball: Creep Night more, since I can get literally BILLIONS of points as long as I'm in play (Collecting as many Extra Balls as possible is a good option to achieve high scores..., and scoring well at challenges and Multiballs and several other special targets might be also helpful...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:32 pm 
Advanced Member

I got a Pinball game that came with this lousy comp. I play every now and then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:43 pm 
Martian War Lord

You mean the standard Windows Pinball Game? That bored me, I rather go for the BIG points... :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:04 pm 
Advanced Member

Uh......NO! ](*,) .......yes, sir....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:17 am 
Martian War Lord

I don't understand you now, Dave. Was it that 3D Space Astronaut Pinball (Standard on Windows) or what? :-s

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:23 pm 
Advanced Member

3D Space Cadet Pinball. Came with the computer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:02 am 
Martian War Lord

That's what I meant. I'm more for the REALLY big points, and Creep Night is just that Pinball Game for me. My score now in Creep Night High Score is currently over 270.000.000.000 points. You can choose to play either one of the three tables (Castle, Tower or Dungeon) or you can play an entire campaign which involves ALL three tables. Your objective then is to complete a total of 15 challenges to reach the FINAL table for the last 5 challenges. I always make sure I've made a sufficient supply of Extra Ball Turns, before I enter the Final Table... My score in the Campaign section is over 24.000.000.000 points...

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next