View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

Home Page Home Page  [ 10 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:34 am 
Martian War Lord

...so what are you lot up to then?<br /><br />Anyone doing anything special?<br /><br /><br /> :wub: :wub: :wub: <br />

Lee
Eve Of The War Webmaster
http://www.eveofthewar.co.uk
"The War Of The Worlds Website"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:57 am 

:wacko: Thanks for reminding me.Don't know what i'm doin yet but i better think of something pretty quick.

Bloody Martians nicked my bible..!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:55 pm 

Im putting my culinary skills into action and cooking a Thai Curry, creating all my own sauces etc. If she aint impressed by that then she can BITE ME! :bunda: and kiss my ass :asskiss: <br /><br />

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk
www.webspaceinvaders.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:11 pm 

popped in to interflora this after, has anyone seen the price of a dozen roses nowadays..... i could buy a car for that.

"did i miss a meeting" ... bill hicks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:54 pm 

I'm going to watch My Bloody Valentine. The constant nitpicking of the obvious butcher job on the violence and the refrainment from releasing the film uncut would help remind of what Paramount are capable of. Of course, I would do this any day of the year (I don't acknowledge you primitives' archaic occasions... except Halloween), and it would in no way be a means of distraction from pondering as to why I don't have a girlfriend. This world isn't ready for the woman who would have me.

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><b>"This is truly a filthy place."</b></span>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:11 am 

:) You are single 'The Third'.You lucky,lucky man....(just been hit round the head with a rolled up newspaper....ow ya b*t^ch,thats my veruca)

Bloody Martians nicked my bible..!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:13 pm 
Advanced Member

<!--QuoteBegin-The Third+Feb 9 2005, 10:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Third @ Feb 9 2005, 10:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'm going to watch My Bloody Valentine. The constant nitpicking of the obvious butcher job on the violence and the refrainment from releasing the film uncut would help remind of what Paramount are capable of. [/quote]<br /><br />I'm a slasher fan, and My Bloody Valentine (1981) is definitely one of the better examples of the genre, but you're right Third - the murder scenes have been cut so throughly that sometimes it's hard to tell how (or even if) someone's been killed.<br /><br />Incidently, the producers of My Bloody Valentine are reportedly working on a sequel. They hope to bring back as many original cast members as possible, and plan to use - in flashback sequences - all the footage that was cut from the first film.<br /><br />

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:22 pm 
Martian War Lord

<!--QuoteBegin-The Curate+Feb 10 2005, 10:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Curate @ Feb 10 2005, 10:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->:) You are single 'The Third'.You lucky,lucky man....(just been hit round the head with a rolled up newspaper....ow ya b*t^ch,thats my veruca)<br />[right][snapback]710[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br />Such language, and you a man of God :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldFBFJgWmw&feature=player_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:31 am 

Valentines Day is a day made up by a crack team of global card shop owners inluding Mr Clinton, Mr Hallmark and Mr Birthday to maximise yearly profits by convincing poor people like us to spend hundreds of pounds on things that quite frankly you can buy any time of the year......<br />I have bought my fiance a dozen roses and taking her out for a meal because if i don't i will get in trouble. Damn you Clinton. :alien5:

"We've gone on holiday by mistake....."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:20 pm 
Advanced Member

<!--QuoteBegin-The Third+Feb 9 2005, 10:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Third @ Feb 9 2005, 10:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'm going to watch My Bloody Valentine.[/quote]<br /><br />Did you watch it as planned, Third? I did. Despite the cuts, it's still a good film.<br /><br /><br /><br />Daddy Daddy went away....Harry Warden made you pay....<br /><br /><br />

Profile E-mail  

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 10 posts ]