View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

Home Page Home Page  [ 11 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:05 pm 
Martian War Lord

FROM : <a href='http://www.dreamworksfansite.com/waroftheworlds' target='_blank'>dreamworksfansite.com</a><br /><br />Image

Lee
Eve Of The War Webmaster
http://www.eveofthewar.co.uk
"The War Of The Worlds Website"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:36 pm 
Advanced Member

Uh, thanks, Lee but even as one of the main Paramount defenders here, I would like to request a moratorium (sic?) on pictures of:<br /><br />1) Tom Cruise and/or Dakota Fanning looking scared. We get the point already. They're scared. :alien2: <br /><br />2) Any more "sneaky on-set" pictures, unless they actually show something happening that we haven't seen before, i.e. the plane crash pictures or the ferry escape.<br /><br />Not being critical, Lee, this is really directed at the Paramount publicity people, not you. I'm just ready for some real action shots or shots that at least show a hint of effects work. We've really been bombarded with on-set stuff and actor close up shots. I know they won't be releasing any full tripod or "Not-Martian" shots probably until just before the movie opens, or maybe not until after it opens. Still, they must have some better shots to tease us with than these.<br /><br />Sorry to sound so picky, but I'm ready to see something new, and there's still plenty they could show without giving the whole game away.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:40 pm 
Tripod King

indeed, theres nothing new about this, Paramounts publicity is terrible on this film, its either those two looking scared or a big crowd looking scared.

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:46 pm 

Don't judge so fast! That's not a kitchen table it's a mini stealth tripod!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:47 pm 
Advanced Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Thunder Child+Feb 24 2005, 07:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Thunder Child @ Feb 24 2005, 07:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Don't judge so fast!  That's not a kitchen table it's a mini stealth tripod!<br />[right][snapback]1385[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:13 pm 
Martian War Lord

LOL!<br /><br />I do know what you mean, I get a lot of news in and I do weed (not red stuff) some of it out. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff and a lot of duff pics that I don't bother with. The pic above I posted on here to see what you all made of it, but it's not going on the main site.<br /><br />I'm up for some action shots, tv spots and trailers too, but I do add a lot of stuff on here that sometimes I'm not overly excited by, but I have to post most things because everyone has different views on whats hot and whats not.<br /><br />I try to stay neutral and just report the news..... good, bad, exciting & dull sometimes :D <br /><br />

Lee
Eve Of The War Webmaster
http://www.eveofthewar.co.uk
"The War Of The Worlds Website"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:04 pm 
Martian War Lord

<!--QuoteBegin-eveofthewar+Feb 24 2005, 08:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eveofthewar @ Feb 24 2005, 08:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->LOL!<br /><br />I do weed (not red stuff) some of it out.  There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff and a lot of duff pics that I don't bother with.<br />[right][snapback]1394[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br />Thank you for your diligence Lee :mellow: <br /><br />By the way which ones the Curate? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldFBFJgWmw&feature=player_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:33 pm 

Any and all information/pictures are gratefully received.

"did i miss a meeting" ... bill hicks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:44 am 

Which ones the Curate,need you ask sir!I think that pic of Mr cruise and C47(Dakota :) ) is from the chapter...'What we saw from underneath the ruined table' :P

Bloody Martians nicked my bible..!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:30 pm 
Advanced Member

Anybody else think that Fanning and Cruise are having a contest to see who can develop the biggest bags under their eyes?<br /><br />Judging by this latest photo, Cruise is way ahead.<br /><br />

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:49 am 
Tripod King

true but his face is bigger, proportionally Fanning is probably at the same level

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 11 posts ]