All times are UTC

Home Page Home Page  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:14 pm 
Tripod King

dont be silly, i asked if there was a really true rendition and youve gone and made one, its about as on topic as it gets :D

Bow To Leper Messiah!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:43 pm 
Martian War Lord

<!--QuoteBegin-Mart Ian Tripe Odd (MFM)+Feb 11 2005, 09:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mart Ian Tripe Odd (MFM) @ Feb 11 2005, 09:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->it's a fairly expensive piece of software...But EXTREMELY easy and fun to use.<br /><br />[right][snapback]794[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /> :) CINEMA 4D Just found it on the net :D :o £500 :shock: <br /><br />I'll start saving my pennys :mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldFBFJgWmw&feature=player_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:45 am 

<!--QuoteBegin-Lonesome Crow+Feb 13 2005, 08:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lonesome Crow @ Feb 13 2005, 08:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->:) CINEMA 4D Just found it on the net :D  :o £500 :shock: <br /><br />I'll start saving my pennys :mellow:<br />[right][snapback]821[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br /><br />You are obviously not a conossier of the downloads.... :bunda: <br /><br />

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk
www.webspaceinvaders.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm 
Martian War Lord

<!--QuoteBegin-Mart Ian Tripe Odd (MFM)+Feb 12 2005, 04:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mart Ian Tripe Odd (MFM) @ Feb 12 2005, 04:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Fully Finished Martian Fighting Machine!<br /><br />(This type of Tripod is seen during the later chapters of Book 1. It comes with both the HeatRay (Top) and the Canister Launcher (below the heat ray) I Figured that they'd just clamp the launcher onto the arm.)<br /><br />It's pretty much straight from the book...dunno bout the feet though...<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Tell me what you think!<br />[right][snapback]796[/snapback][/right]<br />[/quote]<br />

Bah bah black sheap April diamond spheres, Rigsby, Rigsby, Eight sided Pears.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:58 pm 
Martian War Lord

Attachment above is PENDRAGON Fighting or Handling Machine.<br /><br />I like the model your working on. But you need to grime it up man. And the black smoke launcher could do with scaling down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:04 am 

<br />I reckon some claw type feet would be good, that could would be able to adapt to terrain rather than flat platform thingies, although I do like your effort. 8/10 and 10/10 for effort :D

www.tshirt-shop.co.uk
www.webspaceinvaders.co.uk

YOU! Off My Planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:12 am 

I'll try the claw feet idea later on tonight, after my homework.<br /><br />Another thing I noticed...<br /><br />The MFMs (and the Cylinder for that matter) ARE HUGE! the cylinder is 30 yards across, that's equal to almost 30 metres in width, compared to a man who is 2 metres tall...it's huge...<br /><br />There was one picture that I saw that made me go "What the! They can't be THAT big!!!<br /><br />Well...turns out they are...<br /><br />MFMs are said to be "a hundred feet high" (that's 30 metres high)<br /><br />Who ever had this picture published: <a href='http://drzeus.best.vwh.net/wotw/illus/wotw1920.1.jpg' target='_blank'>http://drzeus.best.vwh.net/wotw/illus/wotw1920.1.jpg</a><br /><br />I hope they were well paid...Cause that's how big they'd be...more or less...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:09 pm 
Martian War Lord

Think about the Fighting Machine as a huge engine, belching out green gasses, and of Martian Metals. And try and incorporate some of that into your design. They would polute the air around them. And don't let that homework slip while you work on it. How about a Handling Machine?

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2