Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

Home Page Home Page  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:24 am 

Does any of my fellow WOTW fans know if the show is available on VHS for us to buy selected favorite episodes? I am especially seeking the final episode of Season 1, "The Angel of Death" Can you help me? <br /> denweb007w@peoplepc.com<br /> Thanks!<br /> Malzor lives!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:43 pm 
Advanced Member

I do know that the pilot episode and several of the early first season episodes were released on VHS (two episodes per tape) in the late 80s, but I seriously doubt they're still available. <br /><br />I think your only option is to try to find them second-hand on e-bay or a similar site.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:55 am 

Fenris wrote:
I do know that the pilot episode and several of the early first season episodes were released on VHS (two episodes per tape) in the late 80s, but I seriously doubt they're still available. I think your only option is to try to find them second-hand on e-bay or a similar site.

And I think those are rentals at that, meaning that they were limited to begin with. Until Paramount gets their act together (scoff), eBay is the only option, which is a shame because I'd love to see the episodes in better quality. My VCD copy of "The Angel of Death" skips too much throughout, to the point where I can only get the gist of the episode.

Why is releasing this show on DVD so difficult - or is the demand for reality TV on DVD taking priority?

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><b>"This is truly a filthy place."</b></span>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Available On Vhs Or Dvd?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:49 pm 

Just saw that Season 2 has been released on DVD in the US (26-Oct-2010 according to Amazon.) I know know if it is available in the UK yet, however.

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 4 posts ]