Home Page Home Page  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:34 am 
Martian War Lord

Lonesome Crow wrote:
My other idea is one I'm not too enthusiastic about, It's set thousands of years after the original Invasion and as in my other idea the Martians survived and man has been living underground with the inevitable consequences they have become squat, white haired, ape-like creatures with large lidless eyes (sound familiar?) The humans that the Martians kept and bred for food have become meek and placid. After thousands of years of battling the underground Humans win but then take over where the Martians left off.

Great fusion of Time Machine and WOTW.

Bah bah black sheap April diamond spheres, Rigsby, Rigsby, Eight sided Pears.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:28 pm 
Martian War Lord

craigr wrote:
Anyway, if I find anything post-worthy to this forum, I'll post it. Have to find it, first. I will post some of my kids' WotW drawings in a day or two, though.

We do have a Gallery of fan pics, for you to post any Artwork, it's called 'Our Horror Show' here's a link.
http://www.eveofthewar.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1126

Loz wrote:
Great fusion of Time Machine and WOTW.

:D Well you're our resident writer Loz, see what you can do with it.
I don't know anything about writing a book but I imagine you need a beginning and an end and then you just put a load of words in the middle bit. :a037: for now I'll stick to pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldFBFJgWmw&feature=player_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:13 am 

Well, you could always make a picture book, then. Front cover, back cover, bunches of pages in between with pictures on them...

:lol:

Insert witty, yet philosophical remark here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:59 am 
Martian War Lord

You could do a good story about the Martian invasion of Venus. Having a civilized race of Venusians who are actually more advanced than the Martians but have become pacifists and complacent. Having totally subduing their world and enemies long ago. The aggressive Martians take over their cities etc, because the Venusians have both forgotten how to fight and have no stockpiles of weaponry. They have to rethink and relearn and go against their mellow ideology and strike back, this could lead to a victory over time and then weary of the potential of threats from aliens become totally xenophobic and attack Earth. The second invasion comes from Venus as a direct result of Mar's failure against us. We'd have some Martian tech to aid us and you could set it many years after the first invasion, so that the humans have advanced enough to put up a fight but woefully behind the Venusians.

Bah bah black sheap April diamond spheres, Rigsby, Rigsby, Eight sided Pears.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:25 pm 
Martian War Lord

And by the time the second invasion begins we could be in the middle of a techno war of our own, because I still think that if Britain had all this Martian equipment just lying around the other Nations of the world would love to get their hands on it, by any means possible. But we might stand a chance if, as you say we're using Martian technology as well as our own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldFBFJgWmw&feature=player_embedded

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2